As the founder of Zingarelli Law Office, I will provide you with affordable legal services tailored to your unique circumstances. I will find the best legal solution to the financial problems facing you, your family, and your business. I will provide personal attention through the entire process, from initial consultation to final closing.
As a published author and regular speaker on bankruptcy and debt relief issues, I am committed to remaining on the cutting edge of creative, lasting solutions to debt relief. A primary focus of my law practice is helping people solve their financial problems through Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies. But I also assist with a range of other means to reduce your debt if bankruptcy is not right for you. Finally, if we determine that your best debt solution requires additional services that I do not provide, I will direct you to another professional or organization that can help.
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Avvo rated 10 out of a possible 10
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Fellow, Class of 2012
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Medal of Excellence, 2005
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law; Northern Kentucky University
- Juris Doctor Received: May 2005
- Class Rank: 21/96
- University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts with High Honors received June 2001
- Major: Philosophy; GPA: 71/4.0
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Presentation on mortgage arrearage cure strategies before American Bankruptcy Law Forum; Dayton, OH; November 2008.
- “Bankruptcy 101” presentation at Cincinnati Bar Association; February 2010.
- “Nuts and Bolts of Bankruptcy” presentation at Salmon P. Chase College of Law; April 2010.
- Member of panel speaking on intersection of bankruptcy and domestic relations law; Cincinnati Bar Association Bankruptcy Update; December 2010.
- Presentation before Lawyers Club of Cincinnati on qualifying for bankruptcy (case law developments on means test and totality of the circumstances analysis); May 2011.
- Presentation at Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar on panel on bankruptcy exemptions; Cincinnati, OH; August 2011.
- “Bankruptcy 102” presentation at Cincinnati Bar Association; September 2011.
- Presentation at “Thinking About Flying Solo” seminar through Cincinnati Bar Association, focusing presentation on importance of a business plan; February 2012.
- Member of panel speaking at National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees annual seminar regarding small businesses in Chapter 13 bankruptcy; New Orleans, LA; July 2012
- Member of panel speaking on ethics and bankruptcy; Cincinnati Bar Association Bankruptcy Update; December 2012.
- “Writing Your Owner’s Manual: The Business Plan” presentation at Cincinnati Bar Association; February 2014.
- Presentation at “Thinking About Flying Solo” seminar through Cincinnati Bar Association, focusing presentation on importance of a business plan; September 2014.
- “Solo and Small Practice Finance and Tax Issues” presentation at Cincinnati Bar Association; January 2015.
- “Bankruptcy Basics” presentation open to the public at the Hamilton County Law Library; May 2015.
- “Bankruptcy 101” presentation before Lawyers Club of Cincinnati; September 2015
- Member of panel speaking on ethics and bankruptcy; 13th Bi-Annual Consumer Bankruptcy Law Conference; Lexington, KY; March 2016
- “Ethical Considerations for Bankruptcy Attorneys” presentation through Volunteer Lawyers Project; Cincinnati, OH; May 2016
- “Debt Slapped” CARE presentation with Brian Flick at Cincinnati School for Creative and Performing Arts (education of high school students regarding incurring debt); September 2016
- Member of panel for University of Cincinnati A&S Connections Entrepreneurship presentation; January 2017
- “Protecting Your License: Ethical Use of Nonlawyer Staff for Client Intake” webinar presented with Beverly Burden and Chris Brown; sponsored by NACTT; June 2017
- Member of panel speaking on Rule 3002.1 with focus on case law developments; National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees annual seminar; Seattle, WA; July 2017
- The Debtor’s Attorney’s Field Guide to Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, in Best Practices for Filing Chapter 13 (Inside the Minds) (2013 ed., Thompson Reuters/Aspatore).
- Managing the Case Law and Legislative Changes Impacting Bankruptcy Cases, in Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Law 2014 (Aspatore Thought Leadership) (2014 ed., Thompson Reuters/Aspatore).
- Solutions for Small Business: What Every Business Owner Should Know About Bankruptcy; (Quick Prep) (2015 Thompson Reuters/Aspatore).
- A View from the Trenches: Case Law, Economic and Practice Trends in Chapter 13, and How They Can Impact Your Practice, in Best Practices for Filing Chapter 13 (Inside the Minds) (2016 ed., Thompson Reuters/Aspatore).
- Weathering a Business Bankruptcy article in Cincinnati Business Courier, January 4, 2016
- Member of Chase College of Law 2015 Giving Campaign Alumni Committee; 2013-2016.
- Co-Chair of Associate Board; Tender Mercies; Cincinnati, OH; 2015-2016; member from 2012-2016; chair of Entertainment Subcommittee of Taste of OTR Committee and emcee of Taste of OTR 2012 to present
- Chair of Community Engagement Committee of University of Cincinnati McMicken College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Advisory Board; 2015 to present; member from 2014 to present.
- Moderator of Mid-Career Attorney Working Group through Cincinnati Bar Association; 2016 to present
- Member of the Bar, State of Ohio; admitted 2005.
- Member of the Bar, Commonwealth of Kentucky; admitted 2006.
- Member of the Bar, United States District Court in the Southern District of Ohio; admitted 2005.
- Member of the Bar, United States District Court in the Eastern District of Kentucky; admitted 2006.
- Member of the Bar, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit; admitted 2008.
- Member of the Bar, United State Supreme Court; admitted 2012.
- Member of Cincinnati Bar Association Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law; 2006 to present; former Chair of Committee.
- Member of Judicial Liaison Committee for United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Ohio at Cincinnati; 2012-2016.
- Secretary of Cincinnati Bar Association Grievance Committee, 2017 to present; member 2014 to present
- Member of Cincinnati Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee, 2005 to present.
- Secretary of Cincinnati Bar Association Solo/Small Firm Committee; 2017 to present
- Accredited business with Better Business Bureau; February 2010 to present.